- ½ head romaine lettuce- washed and chopped
- 3 red skin potatoes- cooked until fork tender
- 4 hard boiled eggs- peeled and quartered
- 2-3 plum tomatoes- cut in wedges
- 10-15 kalamara olives
- 2 cans of tuna in olive oil
- 2 green onions- chopped
For the dressing:
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves- crushed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper½-1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
Hard boiled eggs, potatoes and tuna. One of the best combinations on earth. This salad is a meal by itself. It's so filling and definately impressive. You can pull out this elegant platter in no time at all.
1). Arrange the lettuce on a wide serving plate or bowl.
2). Place all the ingredients on top.
3). Pour the dressing and serve.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins