· 3-5 pounds Chuck eye roast
· 1 ½-2 tsp salt (use a measuring spoon)
· 2 Tbsp garlic powder OR 5 fresh cloves, crushed
· 3 big onions, cut into half moons
· 1/3- 1/2 cup honey
· ¼ cup water
· 1 Tbsp grated ginger (if replacing the garlic)
This simple delicious recipe is a winner every single time. Perfect for Passover (or Rosh Hashanah) since there are almost no spices involved to interrupt the yummy beefy flavor. It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and throw in the oven for a couple of hours. It may sound as if this is a sweet dish; however, the contrast between the onion and garlic balances it all together. If you do not use any garlic during Passover just skip it and replace it with some fresh ginger instead. Here I used Grass-Fed chuck eye roast, but you can also go with Minute roast if you’d like. Should we start?